Saturday, October 18, 2008

have you ever...

bought a pair of pretty shoes knowing they ain't going to be comfy, hoping that somehow you will love them enough to wear them until they become comfy, and knowing that you actually won't, buy them anyway?

while standing in the MRT carriage, leaned over slightly right before it starts moving to counter the inertia, only to realise the train hasn't started moving yet?

wished that you could press CTRL F when you couldn't find something in your messy room, or CTRL Z when you did something you wish you didn't do?

1 comment:

Max Wood said...

Oh MAN!
If life had an "Undo" button, I press it so many times I'd be back as stoned sperm....

Like the shoes thing but for me it's guitars, I got seven and I can't play one, they sure look good though.....